Ideal for plastic fabricators and tank manufacturers because of its light weight and ease of use. The totally insulated Mini-Electronic hot air welder has a heating capacity of 1300 Watts, 120 V. The heat is infinitely variable from 68 to 1290°F and is kept constant electronically. The required air supply can be provided by a compressor or shop air. An additional control regulates the air supply. For building sites and outdoors, model F0997, a hand transportable blower, will supply the necessary air.
This unit is particularly useful in welding plastic sheeting, pipes, fittings and tank fabrication because of its stability. Push-on welding tips work with the 5mm nozzle.
Photo: Model F1023 with Blower F0997. The M10 push-on nozzle with threads enables screw-on welding tips to be used in welding operations.
When used with compressed air source, air regulator and filter recommended.
- › F1023 Mini-Electronic Hot Air Welder 120V
- › F0997 Hand Blower for Mini-E 120V
- › F1020 Mini-Electronic Hot Air Welder 230V
- › F1022 Hand Blower for Mini-E 230V
- › F4000 5mm Nozzle (used with push-on welding tips)
- › F4007 M10 Adaptor-nozzle
- › F5010 3mm Round Welding Tip, use with F4000
- › F5011 4mm Round Welding Tip, use with F4000
- › F5012 5mm Round Welding Tip, use with F4000
- › F5013 5mm, Triangular Welding Tip, use with F4000
- › F5014 7.5mm, Triangular Welding Tip, use with F4000
- › F5015 Tacking Tip
- › F5005 3mm, Round Welding Tip, for M10 Adaptor
- › F5006 4mm, Round Welding Tip, for M10 Adaptor
- › F5007 5mm, Round Welding Tip, for M10 Adaptor
- › F5008 5mm, Triangular Welding Tip for M10 Adaptor
- › F5009 7.5mm, Triangular Welding Tip for M10 Adaptor
- › F5004 Tacking Tip
- › Link to hand-welder accessories here
Specifications: Download our Specifications Sheet Here.
|Voltage||120 V, 50/60 Hz
or 230V, 50/60 Hz
|Heating Cap[acity||1300 W @ 120V
1500 W @ 230V
|Temperature||68 to 1290°F (20 to 700°C); infinitely variable|
|Air Requirements||80-250 liters/min (305 psi)|
|Hose Length||9 feet|