With tube handle design and double fan for even more air flow. Using the same high quality reliable German-made parts as the Grand-SE, the Tube-G-Electronic offers you a choice in handle designs to fit your preference. Applications include: Roof seam welding, Flooring installations, Repairing and making truck tarpaulins and awnings, Overlap welding of, vinyls and coated fabrics, Tank construction, Heating thermoplastics for forming and bending, Drying, Installing pool liners, roofing and flooring, Automotive manufacturing processes, Shrinking tubing, molded parts, sleeves, etc., Defrosting and warming and Activating adhesives.
- › Model F1040T Tube-G(Electronic) 3000 W, 230V, 20mm.
- › Model F1043T Tube-G(Electronic) 3400 W, 230V, 20mm.
- › Model F1041T Tube-G(Electronic) 3400 W, 230V, 50mm.
- › Model F1049T Tube-G(Electronic) 2200W, 120V.
- › F3065 3400W Heating Element, 230V
- › F3064 3000W Heating Element, 230V
- › F3066 2200W Heating Element, 120V
- › F4021 150 x 1mm Wide Slot Nozzle
- › F4022 150 x 10mm Wide Slot Nozzle
- › F4030 70 x 10mm Wide Slot Nozzle
- › F4031 70 x 4mm Wide Slot Nozzle
- › F7012 Metal Carrying Case
Specifications: Download our Specifications Sheet Here.
|Voltage||120 V, 50/60 Hz
230 V, 50/60 Hz
|Heating Capacity||2200 Watts, 120V
3000 Watts, 230V
3400 Watts, 230V
|Temperature||Variable from 20 to 650°C electronically controlled|
|Air Flow Rate||600 L|
|Weight||2 lbs. 11 oz.|
|Cable||9 feet 10 in. (9'10")|